There is nothng like a hot piece of toast slathered in yummy butter. Now that we know margarine is bad butter is making a comeback but refrigerated butter is hard as a rock and can tear up the most heartiest of breads!
- A butter revolution is at hand and it starts with a water Butter Crock!
- Your butter stays soft and spreadable and is ready when you are
- An seal is created with water, effectively sealing the butter from air, bugs and counter crawling cats
- Butter is kept in the lid which, when turned over, becomes a serving dish
- Two layers of pottery and a layer of water keeps the contents just a tad cooler than the outside air
- Made from durable stoneware clay
- Food safe, dishwasher safe, microwave safe
- Holds 1+ sticks of butter
- Pastel Yellow with off white interior
- Decorated with a swirl on the lid
- Dimensions- 4″ x 4″
Butter can once again grace our countertops where it can stay soft and spreadable. Your softened butter is packed into the lid of the crock, which is designed for to sit nicely on your table as a serving dish. Water in the base of the crock creates an air seal, effectively sealing the butter from the air keeping it fresher, longer
******* WHAT IS A WATER BUTTER CROCK? ******
It is a simple and functional piece that looks perfect on any table or in anyone’s kitchen. Hard as rock butter from the refrigerator is not a pleasure to use. A Butter Keeper allows you to leave your butter out and soft while staying fresh. Butter goes bad when exposed to air. Butter Keepers seal out the air with water. Hold one stick of butter (1/2 c)
The item shown in the pictures is a representation of the finished piece but not necessarily the one you will receive. Although I do try to make them all exactly alike, they are handmade so there will be some variances in color and size.